Thursday, May 13, 2010

Music Rejection

Dear Olivia,

Truely, deep deep down, I strongly dislike you. To be honest, I will never hate anyone as much as I hate you. I hate helping you and listening to your pity problems. I'd really appriciate it if you didn't use me to make you feel better. All the style and different sides of me, yeah they hate you too. So don't bother using me as your escape anymore. I would love to bring happiness and joy to anyone, but you. I would love to run away from you but you constantly pull me by your seide. I hate that, seriously stop doing that, it's annoying. Stop using me to "help you when your down" I would rather keep pushing you down. You mise well go find a boy because I am leaving asap. I hate you so much and you're the most annoying person I have every met. Don't ever come to me with problems EVER. I will not listen because I don't care about you anymore.

Don't keep in touch,
Music

1 comment: