Friday, January 22, 2010

My name is Mercadies. I am a junior at Anderson. I am on the Dance and Cheerleading teams there. I've been dancing since I was two years old and want to pursue it in college. For college I originally wanted to go to New York University or the University of L.A. My parents want to me stay close to home for two years then possibly transfer. So I've thought about going to go to Kent State University or Ohio University. Both these colleges have good "study abroad" programs. I think it would be really cool to live in a totally different place for a while and learn. I hope to go to Australia at some point in my life too.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really cool. Australia would probably be really sweet and warm. It's awesome that you've been dancing that long.

    ReplyDelete